October 30, 2008

Tabitha's Limo Ride

Tabitha's school had a cookie dough fundraiser a couple of months ago. One of the prizes that she was eligable to win was a limo ride to lunch, if she sold enough. Well we all know that I don't like to do these but she talked Daddy into helping her. (doing it for her) Needless to say Daddy sold (bought) enough to get her to that level. (if anyone needs cookie dough we have a freezer full of it!!) I went to school Monday to pick her up and surprise her and take her to "High School Musical" movie. The teacher comes up to me and said that they scheduled it for Wednesday but instead of lunch they are going to take them to breakfast. She then tells me the limo will leave at 6:30AM. Thank goodness it was Wednesday and Chris is off on that day. I signed the form and off she goes on her first limo ride. While I went to lay down on the couch and try to go back to sleep.




She was a little nervous but ended up having a great time. She has now decided that our next car has to be a Hummer Limo!
I must say that I am proud that she saw something that she wanted and went after it. The first night that she brought the order forms home she was out knocking on the neighbors doors. Even with a storm blowing in. She got 3 orders that night.
That's my girl!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

WOW! Very cool Little Miss Tabitha! Your Aunt Jennifer has never ever ridden in a limo... so you are one up on me!

Granmom said...

Tabitha: aren't limos awesome?

I bet you can't wait until next year when you win again. Then you'll be an old pro!!