November 25, 2008

My Girl

Can Someone please tell me where the time goes. It seems like yesterday that I was laying in the hospital room waiting paitently for Tabitha to be born. Now she is 7 (going on 13) and comes up to my shoulder. WOW ~ that has happened quick! Here are some of my favorite pictures of her.

















I am so proud of the wonderful young lady that she is becoming. Looking back thru the pictures reminds me to stop rushing through life. Take one day at a time and be thankful of the blessings that God has given me. I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and many blessings this holiday season. Take some time out of this busy time and enjoy your family. We love you all.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

If you can figure out how to slow down time... please let me know!!! :) Makes me want to cry.

Tabitha is such a beautiful little girl, inside and out!

We love you and miss you all!

Chris Collins said...

Jean,

I love you and Tabitha with all my heart! I will spend the rest of my life making you all happy.

Chris Collins said...

Jean,

Time is flying by and I just wanted to tell you and Tabitha that I love you with all my heart! I promise you for the rest of my life I will focus on less of work and all the other crazy things that go on in life and dedicate my life to making you and Tabitha as happy as possible.